By Jean Rouquerol,Françoise Rouquerol,Philip Llewellyn,Guillaume Maurin,Kenneth S. W. Sing
- Provides a accomplished therapy of adsorption at either the gas/solid interface and the liquid/solid interface
- Includes chapters facing experimental method and the translation of adsorption info acquired with porous oxides, carbons and zeolites
- Techniques seize the significance of heterogeneous catalysis, chemical engineering and the construction of pigments, cements, agrochemicals, and pharmaceuticals
Read Online or Download Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications PDF
Similar physical & theoretical chemistry books
Photochemistry: An creation covers issues akin to business photochemistry, strong nation photochemistry, spectroscopy and photochemistry of the cast nation, commercial purposes of photochemistry, and photochromism. The publication discusses the applying of bonding, constitution, energetics, and reactivity of the floor states of molecules to explain an identical homes for molecules of their electronically excited states; the digital spectra of excited states; and the way the excited states react to shape chemical transients.
Concentrating on the elemental ideas of semiconductor photocatalysis, this e-book additionally offers a short creation to photochemistry, photoelectrochemistry, and homogeneous photocatalysis. furthermore, the writer - one of many major specialists within the box - offers vital environmental and functional elements.
The current paintings bargains a picture of the cutting-edge of crystallographic, analytical, and computational equipment utilized in glossy drug layout and improvement. issues mentioned contain: drug layout opposed to advanced structures (membrane proteins, phone floor receptors, epigenetic objectives, and ribosomes); modulation of protein-protein interactions; the effect of small molecule buildings in drug discovery and the applying of strategies equivalent to molecular geometry, conformation, and suppleness to drug layout; methodologies for realizing and characterizing protein states and protein-ligand interactions in the course of the drug layout strategy; and monoclonal antibody remedies.
Quantenmechanische Aspekte der Erzeugung und Deaktivierung angeregter Elektronenzustande stellen die theoretische Grundlage der Elektronenspektroskopie dar. Ausgehend vom test wird zunachst die Beschreibung von Molekulzustanden durch Wellenfunktionen eingefuhrt. Didaktisch geschickt folgt eine ausfuhrliche Diskussion der Erzeugung von angeregten Zustanden, zusatzlich wird auch das Thema "optische Aktivitat" erlautert.
- Nanostructures for Novel Therapy: Synthesis, Characterization and Applications (Micro and Nano Technologies)
- Interfacial Rheology: 1 (Progress in Colloid and Interface Science)
- Surfactants in Tribology, Volume 4
- Principles of Stable Isotope Distribution
- Air Pollution, Acid Rain and the Environment: Report Number 18 (Watt Committee Report)
Extra info for Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications
Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications by Jean Rouquerol,Françoise Rouquerol,Philip Llewellyn,Guillaume Maurin,Kenneth S. W. Sing